Biyernes, Disyembre 26, 2014

Week 29(December 15-December 19) Let sing Merry Christmas

Helloooooooooo :) Hahaha, Advanced Merry Christmas guys! 
Merry Christmas GIF Images

This is the last week of classes for the month of December. Many of us were so excited and I know that. I feel you guys! :) Don't forget my gift. 

Thursday:

It's...............................

And it was so AWESOME! So FUN! So COOL! YEAAAAAAH!!!! We give all our teachers (from first year to fourth year) a special gift and here it is! 

So cool right? Hahaha! So again, MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR guys! I hope you'll enjoy your two week vacation. I'll miss you! See you all in January. :)

Source(s):
-image(gif) from google
-image(jpeg) from Sir Peralta


Sweet dreams guys!! :xx
-B H A L D O O O

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento