Biyernes, Disyembre 26, 2014

Week 27(December 1-December 5) Hello December.



Hello guys. This is the first day of December, the month of Jesus Christ. So coooooooold. Brrrrrr!

Tuesday:

Sir Peralta gave us another exercise which is a conversion of Fahrenheit- Celsius.

I don't know what to do. I try and try a several times but it doesn't work. And then, a bright idea struck on me. HAHAHA! :D I searched it on Google on how to insert conversions in Javascript, and after a minute of searching. Hooooooray! Finally I found it. I copied it and make some adjustments, then I got it write. My seatmates saw me so, they asked what is the link of that site. And of course, i gave it. So they got it right too. 


Hahaha! That's how google works! ;)

Do you have any questions? Feel free to ask :)

Source(s):
-image(jpg) from google
-image(jpg) from Gmail


Au revoir! :xx
-B H A L D O O O

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento