Biyernes, Disyembre 26, 2014

Week 20(October 13-October 17) Whaaaaaaaat???

I woke up early in the morning but I went to school late because of the terrifying traffic in Mancup. HAHA! 




As I passed the corridor, I saw the door of our firdt class, and it was locked. So I assumed that we have no classes in ICT. And then I went to JICA to looked for my classmate but I didn't saw any of them, even any of their shadows. (lol). So I went back to the alumni building ang sat on the floor of it.

After a century of waiting, joke! After a minute of waiting, I saw Gen and some of my classmates leaving the ICT room. Then, I asked one of them,"What did you do in ICT?", and then someone said,"Periodic Exam geng!" So I.... WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT??? Are you kidding me? But the exam will be tomorrow pa.? Someone said, "Surprise lage!".

And so, I leave the room with a BIG BIG BIG BROKEN HEART. <//3 

That's all for tonight.:(


Source(s):
-image(jpg) from google

See yah! :(
-B H A L D O O O

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento