Biyernes, Oktubre 10, 2014

Week 17 (September 22 - September 26) Continuation...

Monday:

As we entered the room, we were astonished by situation of the room!


It was so muddy! Full of dried leaves inside the classroom. And to be one of the few(five) boys on the room, I was told to fetch some water. And to be lucky, the line was quite long since it's not only our room which was flooded.



Tuesday:

Continuation....


Ahaaaaah! This is the continuation of  "last last"  week's lesson about JavaScript Operators. 


For this week everything went well, me and my other classmates were busy this week for the preparation for a Math Contest which will be held in Doyong, so we had less time to encode. And yeah, I'm cool with the start of the lesson. Hopefully I can still manage to understand the lesson up to its end...


Source(s):
-image from google

Good day!
-B H A L D O O O

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento