Lunes, Oktubre 6, 2014

Week 10 (August 4-August 8): First Grading Examinations

The day before the exams:

    Many students get scared before the exams, mostly because they are not prepared. Even if they are prepared they get scared. It is one of my fear, but I believe in myself. I know I can do it. (THUMBS UP!)

Examination day:

    As I walk inside the classrooom , I can feel a little bit tension. I close my eyes and confess a small prayer. Now its time to take the exam. 

    The exam was easy, but it's a time pressure exam. So I feel the tension again. Then, Eeeeekkkkkkk! (time ends) I miss 5 question because the time already lapsed. So sad :''( Mr. Peralta checked it and after seeing my score, it feels like I just wanna cry and roll on the floor like a child. My score is not that high as the others. (but not that low as you think) Huehue :3

    I leave the classroom with a little heartbreak with a sad face. It feels like the end of the world. Chos! Kidding. HAHAHAHA That's all for today! 

Ciao!

Source(s):
-printscreen on our activities
-image from google

-B H A L D O O O
    

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento