Miyerkules, Oktubre 8, 2014

Week 11 (August 11-August 15): Bar-ya-bels...

Working with variables :

Tuesday:


As I headed the room,(actually I'm late) I saw my classmates not working on their computer. The chairs were arranged then I realized that its a SUUUUUUUUUUURPRISE QUIIIIIIZ!!! Omg hahaha. I didn't make a review. Then, I immediately took a chair and get my paper.






During the quiz, I was like "Uhhhhhhhm" , "Ahhhhhhh" , "Antulaman?". So i make a "Palaran Palbengan" method and LUCKILY, I able to get a high score. Hahaha. So haaaaapy!


Wednesday:





Confusing, and I hate it!
Our teacher talk and we ask. That's what we do for the whole week while discussing this lesson. It's really confusing. But then, still, I was able to finish the exercise and boom! Got the extra points. Yeeeey! But unfortunately, when we had a quiz i wasn't able to finish it! DAAAANG!! That's all :)

Source(s):
-printscreen on our activities
-image from google

-B H A L D O O O


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento