Huwebes, Hulyo 31, 2014

Week 5 (June 30-July 3): Activity time! *with plus points* :D

FUN FUN FUN! Many happy things happened in this week. A lot of intense quiz, I love how Sir Peralta give activities to us. I love plus ten, plus eight, plus five even plus two when we are doing this activities. Those things makes me excite. Of course, I’ll do my best to finish the work on time so I can get plus on the next quizzes.

In this activities, you should think very well. You must understand all the things you are typing for. You should focus on the given instructions.  You must be alert and fast in encoding. :D



We are all noisy during this activities, "Sir tapos na " , "Sir andyan na po" , "Sir wait lang met ah", we do shout to call Sir to check our works because the first one who finishes his/her work correctly will be given plus points (highest possible point). I am so happy that I get plus points in our last activity. Even if I’m not the first one to finish it, at least I was in the top five who finish it first. I was so happy that day. And I’ll do my best, I’ll make sure that I will be the first one to finish and will be given plus points  for the next activities.Hahaha ;D Yey! That’s all. Thank you! :) 

Source(s):
-camera

- B H A L D O O O

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento