Huwebes, Hulyo 31, 2014

Week 1 (June 2- 6): SuperUltraMegaThrowback! :D

SCHOOL TIME!!!

My first day in ICT was so awesome. I was wondering what are the activities that we’re going to take up and the lessons that will be tackle in the following days. I’m so excited and quite nervous on the first day, i don’t know why. Maybe because I’m not that good in computers.
I was shocked on the second day, there was a surprised recitation immediately. But that recitation was easy for me, it is not a surprised recitation at all. The questions that were asked were already familiar to me, it’s like a recall in our past lessons in our ICT III last school year. But I forgot some lessons we took up in ICT, and it’s annoying. I think I have a memory gap already. :)
I’m expecting that this subject will be tough for me, because I’m not that good in computers. Although I can understand, but memorizing tags and attributes are so hard to me since the beginning. But I know that I can survive all this challenges through practice and faith to God. And also to our new teacher who inspires me a lot. That’s it. Good luck to me. :)

Source(s):
-image from google

- B H A L D O O O

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento