Sabado, Agosto 2, 2014

Week 7 (July 15-July 18): We will miss you CSS!!! :'(

Monday: Quiz Day!

Hello Geng! 


At this week, we took our second hands-on quiz. Unfortunately, I've got 20 points out of 110. A heart breaking quiz again, but at least my score improves, (0 to 20) a better score than before. But then, still not happy for the results. Leaving the room with a sad face ;( 




I don't know why CSS is not good to me. CSS please answer me! What did I do wrong, whaaaaat??? Lol hahaha. 



Tuesday: Meet my Bestfriend, JAVASCRIPT :)




After that quiz, we started discussing about Javascript. Just a small introduction. We type and type that day. Typing the codes in our handouts. Such a tiring day it was ! But I know that JavaScript will be good to me. Right JS? hahaha lol



Source(s):
-image(GIF) from google
-image from google
- B H A L D O O O

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento