Huwebes, Hulyo 31, 2014

Week 2 (June 9- 13): Meet my new friend, CSS! :)

Meet my friend! CSS :)

“Type here, type there. Type here and type again.” That’s the second week in our ICT IV.  All of us were so busy encoding the datas that were shown in our screens. We are like employers in a company. We look so serious. Nobody talk or even laugh.

I do type and type and type those style sheets on my computer. At first, honestly I don’t know what are the uses of those tags. But as time passes by, I really appreciated those works. I was amazed on what I’ve done. I’ve discovered a lot of things especially in Cascading Style Sheets. Thanks for the guidelines that were written in the Microsoft Word.  
But now, even though without that, I can encode the tags on my own because of my hard work. I do asked questions to my classmates during vacant times. I do self-studies also in school and even our home, I’ll do research sometimes. So when the morning comes, I am ready to take all the next activities.  

Source(s):
-image from google

- B H A L D O O O

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento